Fabio Leonardi MR0 1/2 HP SP3 Tomato Machine - Made in Italy
Free shipping! Arrives before Christmas.
Standard Shipping Times
Most of Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick
Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba
British Columbia and the rest of Canada
*Some remote addresses take longer. Shipping times are estimates and are business days.
Much more than meets the eye
- Fabio Leonardi's MR0 direct drive motor has a production capability of approximately 600-700 lbs per hour / 7-12 bushels. The powerful 380W .5 hp motor does 120 revolutions per minute and is one of our most versatile models.
- Includes SP3 milling attachment, MR0 1/2 HP motor, stainless steel hopper, stainless steel sauce tray, nylon plunger, auger, stainless steel perforated screen and instruction manual. The SP3 tomato attachment is Fabio Leonardi's second largest attachment.
- Made in Bologna Italy by Fabio Leonardi, a family run company est. since 1915
- Niploy coated cast iron, which is a metal treatment far superior to tin or other treatments. The auger and the milling attachment are treated with Niploy making Fabio Leonardi the leader in corrosion resistance.
- 2 Year residential warranty