Rancilio Rocky Doser Grinder
The Rancilio Rockey Grinder is designed to be used with Rancilio espresso machines or other premium quality espresso machines. Precision and design create a grinder designed to produce restaurant quality beverages. When combined with your Rancilio Silvia espresso machine you can expect to create incredible tasting espresso, cappuccino or latte beverages quickly and easily. Consiglio's highly recommends purchasing your Rancilio with this grinder. Made in Italy by a company with nearly 100 year old tradition of creating the world's best espresso machine and grinder products!
110% Lowest price Guarantee
WE GUARANTEE YOU THE LOWEST PRICE
Consiglio's Guarantees that it will match any lower priced identical espresso machine and beat it by 10% of the difference, even up to 3 months after you purchase the machine! In the unlikely event a lower price is verified from another Canadian Web Dealer we will match and beat the price up to 3 months after you purchase it! Offer must be in stock, new & be exactly the same from a Canadian Dealer!
- Premium quality and highest grade burr grinder ideal for Rancilio Silvia and Other premium machines
- Oversized burrs designed for all coffee types
- Quite operation generally under 70dB(A).
- Rockey Doser version offers a doser that will dispense the perfect amount of espresso with one pull
- Offers 10.5 ounce bean hopper holds beans in top canister
- Offers tinted hopper and doser housing to maintain bean quality and from going bad due to sunlight
- Commercial style fork holder for easy dispensing of coffee into port filter
- Heavy duty Straight plug
- 110 V Operation
- Measurements: H 14" x D 10" x W 5"
(35.9 cm H x 25.6 cm D x 12.8 cm W).
- Made in Italy with 1 year warranty
- Multi Language instruction manual in English, Deutsch, Francais, Espanol, and Italiano.
- Quality Control Note - All grinders are tested with coffee prior to leaving Italy, small amounts are normal within the grinder
- Excessively Oily beans are not recommended. If your beans of preference are very oily then remove the guard to allow beans to flow easier. Premium quality beans should not be excessively oily.