Fabio Leonardi Milling machines take the seeds and skins out of peppers to create a smooth and velvety sauce. Commonly used in Portuguese cuisine this sauce can be treated as a pasta sauce, used in marinades, rice dishes, potato dishes and to accompany barbecued meats.
Chewy Chocolate ‘Peanut Butter’ Swirl Brownies Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Nut Free
Chewy, chocolatey and rich amped up ‘peanut butter’ swirl brownies are a great option for those in your families who have a sweet tooth, like myself. Now, don’t be turned off by this gluten, dairy and nut free recipe- I promise you can hardly tell the difference. But hey, if you don’t need a GF, DF or NF recipe you can substitute regular all-purpose flour, butter and real peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice) into this recipe. I have made it numerous times with or without gluten, dairy and nut options- it turns out 100 percent delicious every time. Now, I’ll share one of my guilty pleasures with you… Reeces Pieces, I LOVE them! So, here as you can tell I have played off the chocolate and nut flavour combos. It makes these brownies a bit more sophisticated. Definitely print this one off, cuz’ it’s going to become a weekly favourite treat.
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsps. gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tbsps. sunflour oil
- 7 tbsps. vegan becel butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup WOW nut free butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Next, line a 9 by 9 inch square pan with parchment paper leaving a 2 inch over hang on each side. This trick helps when removing the baked brownies from the pan.
2. In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt together to combine. Set aside.
I recommend using Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Baking Flour as it is a true game changer for gluten free recipes. The final product is miraculous with no undesirable grainy texture as many other GF flour brands result in. This blend includes xanthan gum which allows for baking recipes to bind and hold together, allowing for perfect baking results each time.
3. In a separate medium microwave safe bowl add chocolate, oil and vegan butter. Melt in microwave for 1 minute.
4. Add both sugars to melted chocolate mixture, whisk to combine.
5. Crack the eggs into a small bowl. This allows you the opportunity to catch and remove any egg shells prior to incorporating it into the recipe.
6. Add eggs to chocolate and sugar mixture one at a time. Whisk to combine. Repeat with remaining two eggs.
7. Next, add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix to combine using a spatula.
8. Pour brownie batter into prepared baking pan. Dollop WOW butter over batter, using a knife gently run length wise and then width wise to create a swirl design.
9. Place in preheated oven and bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until cake tester inserted in centre comes out with some moist crumbs.
10. Remove from oven and cool for 20 minutes in pan on wire rack. Remove using the ends of parchment paper to pull brownies up, continue to cool on wire rack completely. Cut into squares. Brownies will keep for 3 days in air tight container.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for product demos, reviews, recipes and more!