Our Imperia Ravioli trays are made of anodized pressed aluminum
on a steel enameled base with non-slipping rubber feet! Made In Italy
- Makes 12, 1.5" inch diameter square ravioli with round cavity
- Includes Italian beech wood rolling pin
- Easy read recipes & instructions included
- Full manufacturers warranty
Instructions for use
- Prepare your pasta sheets with a pasta maker .
- Dust one side of the dough with fllour, floured side should face down on mold.
- Place your pasta sheet over the ravioli tray, make sure to overlap edges of tray.
- Push a teaspoon size of filling in each ravioli cavity.
- Place another sheet of pasta over the fillings, allow to overlap ravioli tray edges.
- Using your palms flatten down the dough & filling removing any air pockets.
- With a rolling pin start at the center and lightly roll over dough into moulds.
- Turn the tray over , your ravioli will fall from the tray.
- Voila.... Your healthy Italian homemade ravioli are ready for cooking.