Fabio Leonardi MR2 1/3 HP SP2 Tomato Machine - Made in Italy
Free shipping & 90 day returns
Standard Shipping Times
Most of Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick
Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba
British Columbia and the rest of Canada
*Some remote addresses take longer. Shipping times are estimates and are business days.
Much more than meets the eye
- Fabio Leonardi's MR2 direct drive motor has a production capability of approximately 400-500 lbs per hour / 2-7 bushels. The powerful 250W .33 hp motor does 120 revolutions per minute and is one of our most popular sizes for smaller operations.
- Includes SP2 milling attachment, MR2 1/3 HP motor, stainless steel hopper, stainless steel sauce tray, nylon plunger, auger, stainless steel perforated screen and instruction manual.
- Made in Bologna Italy by Fabio Leonardi, a family run company est. since 1915
- Niploy coated cast iron, which is a metal treatment far superior to tin or other treatments. The auger and the milling attachment are treated with Niploy making Fabio Leonardi the leader in corrosion resistance.
- 2 Year residential warranty