Eppicotispai - Garganelli and Gnocchi Paddle
Similar in shape to penne, Garganelli are formed by rolling a small, thin square of egg-based pasta dough into a long, hollow cylinder. While penne is typically an extruded pasta (hence its seamless shape), garganelli are characterized by the visible overlapping piece that joins the two corners together.
Eppicotispai's Garganelli and Gnocchi Paddle is made from solid beechwood and features an angled base edge, allowing you to rest the paddle firmly against your work surface for increased comfort and controlled. Made in Italy.
- Makes both garganelli and gnocchi
- Made from solid Beechwood
- Angled base edge allows paddle to rest firmly against work surface for increased comfort and control
- Handle Length: 8 cm (3")
- Ridged Shaping Surface: 12.5 cm x 9 cm (4.9" x 3.5")
- Garganelli Rolling Tool: 18.5 cm long, 1 cm diameter (7.3" long, 0.4" diameter)
- Made in Italy